The 4 Roots to Optimal Health
Poor health and a disease diagnosis don’t happen overnight. They are an accumulation and a reflection of how we live. With all the specialists in the world, one might think that our bodily systems are individual entities, but they aren’t. What we ingest (internally and externally), the way we handle stress, our ability to relax, sleep and move all have a huge impact on our overall health and well-being. It’s not difficult. In fact, it’s simple. During this course, we’ll address lifestyle choices. You’ll discover the interconnectedness of these choices and the boomerang effect it can have on health. You’ll hear case stories that may appear to be complex when taking a single-minded approach. By taking a broader look and investigating the foundational roots of health, you’ll see the simplicity in reversing a diabetes and/or cholesterol diagnosis. You’ll learn simple methods to improve thyroid health, reduce heart disease, weight and stress. You’ll learn about the warning signs before a diagnosis is made. You’ll be able to assist clients on living a holistic life and how to recognize lifestyle habits that impact well-being. You’ll be armed with information that will provide guidance to support clients in prioritizing what matters, reducing stress, obtaining quality sleep, getting connected socially, disconnecting for health, inviting more movement into everyday life in a realistic manner and eating “real” foods that will nourish the body, mind and spirit.
Educational Objectives: After completing this training you'll be able to:
- Learn how interconnected the bodily systems are.
- Identify the warning signs that can lead to poor health and/or disease.
- Learn about the four foundational roots of health.
- Help clients determine unhealthy lifestyle choices/habits.
- Understand the importance of nutrition as it relates to energy and disease.
- Determine which foods provide high nutrients while reducing inflammation.
- Learn simple methods to move throughout the day that won’t feel like a chore.
- Discover which types of exercise provide energy, strength and cardiovascular health while also being efficient and assisting in calming the adrenals.
- Understand the impact of stress and identify stressors in life.
- Learn habits that may be disrupting energy and sleep.
- Discover methods that will help reclaim inner serenity to improve stress levels and improve sleep while resetting their circadian rhythm.
- Learn how to disconnect to serve health and learn to connect socially.
- Create a plan to promote optimal health for self and clients that is simple, yet highly effective and one that has proven results.
Once purchased, you will receive an automatic email indicating that your order has been received. This initial email will not have a link to access the course. Mind Body YOUniversity will be notified of your purchase and then will set you up in the system to become a member. Then, you will receive a second email. This will be an invitation email that will have a link and will allow you to create a password so that you can access the materials for the course. You will begin the course viewing/listening to the module and reading the materials. After completing the course, you will complete the test and evaluation. After completing all tasks with 80% correct on your test, you will receive your Certificate of Completion. Note: If you do not receive a passing grade on the first attempt, you may edit your answer(s) and resubmit.
CHES or MCHES - This activity has been approved by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC) for a total of 5 Category 1 credits.